Springtime the only pretty ring time


It's niiice outside! Jake's making a cheese pizza in the Pizzazz and Ayla is eating Cheerios in her highchair. We have had a good week since the last blog post. Ayla had her 9 month checkup on Tuesday. She was 17 pounds 10 ounces. The doctor was very happy with her growth. This week Ayla learned how to sign "light" and is obsessed with us turning the light on and off...on and offff...ON! and OFF!(ooooooo!) We just bundled Ayla up and took a walk around the block...yay! That's what the picture is of, us just back from the walk. I can't wait to get outside even more! I just asked Jake if there is anything he wanted to say and he said, "Baseball season is near." Ayla's little tooth is coming in nicely and there are two more ready to come through at any minute. Well, that's all for now.

Comments

Grammy Pammy said…
Yay, Spring! What a beautiful day! Thank You, God, for this great gift--and for this beautiful family and for new teeth and bunnies and lambs and chicks and Cadbury eggs and doggies (that Grandma hasn't gotten for Ayla; bad Grandma!) and--oh, whatever you feel like being thankful for. Love you guys.
aureo06 said…
I'm so glad you got a break from the cold weather! May it continue for you! :]

And I can't believe Ayla is 9 months and signing words already--ah! Miss you guys.

Popular Posts