The baby whisperer



Happy belated Easter to all. Just wanted to post a few pictures. One from this afternoon, a very tired girlie! The other from Easter morning.

So here's a story for you. Every Tuesday I take Ayla to a group called Mom/baby hour at Meriter hospital. It is for new moms to meet other new moms and their babies. Each week there is a topic of discussion or an activity. Today's activity was baby and music. There was a guest musician- a woman and her guitar- we shook little shakers and clapped out rhythms and sang songs and danced in a circle. It was really fun. I don't know if I have mentioned it before, but Ayla seems to be a bit musically inclined, so I was especially excited for today's meeting. At one point we were all sitting with our babies in our laps in a close circle and singing a song. Ayla is already known as "an outgoing baby" in the group. (Most of the babies play close to their moms, but Ayla tends to crawl across the room and climb in to other moms arms or laps, or steal other babies toys) So during this song, Ayla got up off my lap and crawled right up to the singing lady, put her hand on the lady's knee, stood up and put her face right up to her face and listened and listened to her sing. She made a face like, "oh sing your sweet song to me oh baby whisperer!" It was HI- larious! she's so cute! (Have I said that before?)

Comments

What a cute story, see you soon!
Grammy Pammy said…
OK, is it a coincidence that the Easter Bunny has hair just like Ayla's? Or does Ayla have hair like the Bunny's?

Popular Posts