will spring EVER come?!
That's it! I've had it! IT's just weird outside! It's light out at 5:45pm and yet it is snowing. I am so over winter! After this winter I think we deserve a years worth of spring and summer.
Because of this glorious weather, Ayla is sick...again! She cried the ENTIRE night last night. We took her in today and she has an ear infection...again! I think all she needs (all any of us need at this point) is some warmth and fresh air.
Is anyone else sick of this never ending winter? I know you are!! There is hope, though. I have heard robins the last couple of mornings when I was leaving for work.
Hope all of you find yourselves either in warmer weather than here, or at least in sunnier spirits. At least we aren't in Ohio!
Ruth and Ayla (Jake's upstairs trying to get some sleep)
Because of this glorious weather, Ayla is sick...again! She cried the ENTIRE night last night. We took her in today and she has an ear infection...again! I think all she needs (all any of us need at this point) is some warmth and fresh air.
Is anyone else sick of this never ending winter? I know you are!! There is hope, though. I have heard robins the last couple of mornings when I was leaving for work.
Hope all of you find yourselves either in warmer weather than here, or at least in sunnier spirits. At least we aren't in Ohio!
Ruth and Ayla (Jake's upstairs trying to get some sleep)
Comments
Talk to you guys soon!
Hang in there :)