I recommend Tylenol!


Happy snowy spring day to everyone, haha. I know we just posted yesterday but it's deedee and ayla today as momee is off to work today. Which means I get to dress the poor child...uh oh. Actually I like what she's wearing - a Berlin shirt from Alyssa who actually bought it for her in Berlin, Germany, as opposed to Berlin, Utah. As you can see, with her poochy belly she'll be grown out of it soon so I thought I'd give it one more run. What's sad is my attempt at keeping her hair out of face - but it's working for now. Oh, and Ayla is advertising Tylenol as I think she's got some more teeth coming through.

Comments

Alyssa Eisler said…
Ooooooh, look at that cute little Germann baby! (or here, a GERMAN baby! What a great shirt!)
sarahmartin said…
Awwwww, baby's first product placement!
Unknown said…
My mom said she put a drop of vanilla on my tongue to stop me from crying when I was teething. Its like 99% alcohol or something.

BTW that is a CUTE shirt.
aureo06 said…
Awww! I love this picture! Shooter has great clothing sense. ;]

Popular Posts