walkin' in her walker


Comments

Dennis said…
Its been a few weeks since I've been back to see Ayla, I can't believe she is walking already!! Hopefully will see you during the holidays!
Grammy Pammy said…
Gosh darn it! That is one of the cutest darn babies I have ever seen (the others being my other grandkids)! If I'm feeling a little down, one look at her picture and I just start giggling. Can't wait for her to be big enough to bake cookies with Grammy Pammy!
sarahmartin said…
Man, I can't get my hair to do that no matter what I do. I guess I need a giant walker and some static to do the job.
Trina said…
Just had to leave a comment on these pictures--- they are so adorable! What a cutie! I miss that little one- Hope you have a great weekend!
Grandpa Joe said…
Pam and I were just watching the cartoon version of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" from 1966. Ayla bears a striking resemblance to Cindy-Lou Who! We just chuckled and thought of Ayla.

Love.

Dad Joe
Heather said…
That's adorable and funny.. : )

Popular Posts