Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!


Well the good night part would be nice, wouldn't it? I guess last night was a pretty good night, something which we have not had much of lately. I cannot get used to the fact that babies can have something down pat and then all the sudden completely forget how it works! That has been our life with Ayla sleeping as of late, although I think things might be starting to fall into place a little again. So tired....oh so very tired..... We are truly learning the meaning of the term "meltdown" as Ayla is perfecting them.
Other than that, Ayla is getting quite good at "baba" and "dada." She also is assume a crawling position more and more everyday. She helped me open a present to her from her sweet and wonderful day care provider Trina and then proceeded to try and eat the wrapping paper. She ate a good helping of infant cereal and sweet potatoes this evening for dinner...I'm so proud. Amazing the things that make you feel all warm and fuzzy when you are a new parent. "You ate a spoonful of cereal! (Even though all the rest of it is all over your front)Yaaaaayyyy!"
Not much else to say from this end of things. Hope everyone is still enjoying checking in on us from time to time via this blog. Merry Christmas to you all and (with us in mind)to all a good night!
Comments