Say cheese!


Today Ayla is 6 weeks old, and she has changed so much! Today she officially smiled back at me(Ruth)! She is also spending alot more of her time quietly looking around taking in the world around her. Her eyes open so wide! She is also making more cooing noises! As you can see from the picture she is really exercising her arms and legs.

I have been getting out with her more and more. Today she experienced McDonalds for the first time as Ayla and I met her Daddy for lunch. Of course she slept through it! Today we also had our first poop fiasco. I always heard you did more laundry when you are a mom! I was changing her diaper when she did her big poop of the day all over her blanket and herself right after spitting up all over herself, me, and the couch! So she also got a bath today, and mom got a chance to show her skills as a multitasker!

This weekend will be her first weekend away as we are going to StevensPoint for cousin Bryan's wedding. Boy, what a busy baby! Well, hope all who care enough to check in on this blog are doing wonderfully!

Comments

Kelly Seelow said…
She is so adorable! I LOVE her little outfit in this picture. Wow you both have been blessed with a sweet little angel!
Alyssa Eisler said…
I am pretty sure baby smiles are one of the most wonderful things ever!

Popular Posts