just outta the tub





We have posted quite a few blogs lately, so if you are checking for the first time in a while, you might want to scroll down and see what you've missed! I took these pictures after I got Ayla out of the bath tub earlier today and the third one after I got her all dressed. She's so gosh darn cute! I guess i'm supposed to think that though, I'm her mom. The sun is out today...it is so beautiful! Spring is coming! Although I guess you wouldn't think it by looking outside our house. I included a picture of the icicles on the front of our house.

Comments

Trina said…
wow she's getting big.. and is as cute as ever! Hope she's feeling better!
sarahmartin said…
I like the frequent posts, it makes me feel "in the loop". And she so cute it calls for stronger language than "gosh darn".
Grammy Pammy said…
Stay warm and safe, Little Bare Naked Lady! Hope we can see you soon--when everyone is well and the roads are more clear! Love you lots!

Popular Posts