can't keep me down!



No, I'm not referring to the snow in the title - although the 6-12 inches we're supposed to get tomorrow very well might keep us down! Crazy how much snow there is and lots of winter left. Anyway, the title refers to Ayla. As of late crawling isn't good enough for her. Now she likes to sit up on her knees or crawl over and try to climb things as you see in the picture. She isn't strong enough to pull herself up yet, but she can stand, so I suppose it's only a matter of time. The pictures are from today, and the title is also "can't keep me down" because ayla is actually sick. Daddy and baby made a trip to the dr yesterday and she's has an ear infection along with a verrrry minor (at least as of yesterday) case of bronchiolitus. Feel free to google but I'm sure you can figure it out. She's been coughin and that nose is a running too. Her poor little eyes are all watery. She's so rugged. Hopefully she'll feel better soon and I hope all of you reading are healthy as well!

Comments

Grammy Pammy said…
Poor little soul! She sure looks cute in her little sweats, though! Get better soon, Baby Ayla!
Good morning. Hope little Ayla is feeling better. So sorry to hear she is sick, give her lots of TLC! and hugs and kisses from us!
love how she is getting around.

Popular Posts