Wow, I really couldn't think of a title!



I know these aren't the best pictures but I thought they were relevant I guess. Mommy takes better pictures anyhow. It's daddy and baby today (saturday) while mommy is off hard at work. And for the record, mommy is superwoman. Ruth has had a badddd cold the last 4-5 days now - 3 days in a row she left a little early from work. Today she says she just feels sick and not like death, so it's not so bad. She really is so much tougher than I am! I have a little cold but aint sayin much cause of what Ruth has had! Despite all this Ruth is still amazing at taking care of her little girl. I'm just average even at full strength.... : )

Speaking of full strength, Ayla is the only one at it in our house. Hopefully we'll join her soon and not the other way around. She was sick last week so hopefully we don't just pass this back and forth. Of course it doesn't help that it's going to be winter for the next 2 months still, but ah well. : )

The pictures are of her breaking out of her "cage". We usually hang out in our "tv room" as we call it cause it's the only room on the first floor with carpeting. But, the hard woods no longer slow Ayla down as you can see. She crawls everywhere....kitchen, bathroom, living room. The only time she's not moving is sleepy time, like an afternoon nap which she is taking now as I type and is the other picture.

Comments

Grammy Pammy said…
You can't keep a girl down, can you? Not a Mom nor a baby girl. Hope you are all well soon. Stay safe this week, what with the next storm on Monday (will this winter never end?). I hope to see you guys soon and get reacquainted. I miss you all and love you all.
Grandpa Joe said…
I love the crawling picture. Mischief in those eyes! The sleeping picture is so precious.

Popular Posts