Thumbs up


Hello everybody. Wanted to post this picture of Ayla sucking her thumb...something that she has recently taught herself to do. Things are going ok on this end of things. We had Ayla in today to get weighed today, she was 10 pounds 14 oz. What a petite little thing she is, just like her mother. She continues to be a challenge with her eating. We have tried her on formula, which she wasn't real happy about so now we are going to try to give her bottles of pumped breast milk so we can make sure she is getting enough to eat. I continue to avoid dairy, soy and gluten....a challenge, but worth the happy baby. After all, it won't be forever....but oh how I miss icecream.

I returned to work this last Thursday, it went really well. I forgot how much I enjoy my job. It was so nice to have some adult responsibilities, and to eat and pee when I need to eat and pee...a luxury not always available at home with Ayla. I am working Monday and Tuesday evenings while Jake watches Ayla, Thursday days, while mom Germann watches her, and Fridays while our friend Trina who does child care out of her home watches her. It seems like it is going to work out well.

I continue to hold out for Christmas, that is my time by which I hope things are a little easier with our baby girl. Plus, there is Chex mix and Christmas cookies...hopefully by then I can eat them!!

Ok, well I have to go to work in a minute here.

Comments

Popular Posts