our tinersg




Hello. (especially to Sarah... Hi Sarah! I luuuuv you) We weren't aware that people still read this, so we haven't been keeping up very well. We'll have to do better now that know so many of you still check.

Ayla has learned to suck her thumb. She's also learning to grab things and put them in her mouth, and pass things from one hand to the other. She also rubs her eyes with the back of her hands when she's tired...adorable!(see the first picture above)

Today she was in for an upper GI. Her pediatrician was concerned about how much trouble she has had with eating and gaining weight. It went very well, she was an absolute angel for everyone and just smiled. Everything looks good, she is just tiny and growing at her own pace. Whoa! I know that sound....Ayla is working pretty hard on a poop here, which are still so entertaining to Jake and I...a good source of laughter, maybe we're just immature. I better go change that diaper, it sounded pretty bad....

Ok, we're back! We have been feeding Ayla half breast milk and half formula since she won't commit to nursing enough to get the food to grow...there's just too much to look at! She doesn't have time for eating. Anyway, formula poop.....ewwww! Not good.

Wherever we go, people continue to stop and look at Ayla and say, "look at all that hair!" And it's true, it's out of control. I have included pictures.

Ayla is getting to be so fun and smiley. She doesn't just smile when you smile at her, but when she sees and hears things she likes. Sarah, I wish you could see it, she's hilarious. She has also started Laughing...oh my goodness is it cute!

Ok. Love to you all. Ruth, Jake and LaLa

Comments

yo mama said…
Absolutely love the pictures, my goodness, she is getting so big & yes I have to say, Wow all that hair. Give a big kiss & hug from us
Love ya

Popular Posts