Happy 35th Anniversary Mom and Dad!


Happy fall to all of you! I don't know about any of you, but I am SOOO excited tomorrow is October! It is my favorite month! Ayla and I are sitting here enjoying this Sunday morning, while Jake sleeps in. We try to trade off, yesterday he let me sleep in. Ayla thinks morning starts about 5:30, so...
As you read in the title, today is my parents 35th anniversary, so special love and greetings sent to them today.
Not much to say on this end of things, just wanted to post a few pictures. Things have been going good with Ayla. We still have our challenges with getting her to eat, but besides that she is a smiley, happy baby. Hard to believe she will be 4 months old one week from today.
This week she saw her hands for the first time...fascinating! As you can see, she is getting big, and really is looking like a little person and less like a baby. Ok, happy day to all.
Comments
And Happy 3rd Birthday Allie Kate!