nursery rhyme time


Hey there. I think we're updating this less and less but I guess that's how it goes. I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend. Ayla met her Uncle Josh, Aunt Mandy and cousins Caden (5) and Allie (3) as they came up from Kentucky over the weekend. Everyone was quite taken with her, and Ayla with them. Aunt Mandy even tried to sneak Ayla into the car before they went home. What a surprise they would've had after awhile. : )

Actually, Ayla has been quite sweet lately. Very pleasant, smiley and interactive, as you can see in this picture of Ruth reading a book to her. Ayla's eyes just get big and locked in on the pages as she really gets excited as you read to her. She'll even try to read along sometimes.

Over the weekend the cousins all had professional pictures taken that turned out quite well too. Maybe we'll manage to get on of those pictures up here. Um....there's a grumble.....yep, someone just got so excited they might've filled their diaper. : )

So, I suppose we should wrap up here for now....hope you weren't about to eat dinner! : )

Comments