2 months!!




Just wanted to post pictures for all of you on Ayla's 2 month birthday! Boy what a 2 months it has been! I feel so out of touch with the real world...and so tired....so very tired. Ayla continues to grow and change each day. She is still so tiny, yet she seems so big to us now. She is shaped so much like her daddy, long and skinny. She smiles a lot and makes the cutest little "talking" sounds...in between the crying that is.

Jake wants me to say that Ayla is so excited about turning 2 months old that she pooped herself. In fact, she did it numerous times throughout the day. Seems like somebody's even more tired than I am!

Well, what else is going on in our world? The weather man said once again today that it was supposed to rain...once again they were wrong, much to Jake's chagrin. He has been working 12 hour days out in the blistering sun and heat.

I am feeling stressed about my impending return to the working world...ah well, I guess the Hilton Madison's desserts just aren't as sweet without me. (I owe you a chocolate cake Uncle Ron!)

Ok, it's almost time to put Ayla to bed...except that she has been zonked out on a blanket on the floor for 2 hours, so she should be wiiiddee awake soon! Love to all!

Comments

Popular Posts