10-4
A common radio call and also the weight of our baby Ayla. That's a good 6 oz in 4 days, so that's a very good thing. Ayla had a weight check today after her recent eating troubles. After that she and mommy hung out with their friends Trina and baby Kierstin at their house. Ayla will be hanging out there one day a week for day care when Ruth goes back to work too.
I had a pretty regular 8 hour work day - it was cut short due to rain. I was wet as can be but happy to be home to hang out with my beautiful girls - and hold my ten pounder. : )
Jake - sorry, no picture with this one!
I had a pretty regular 8 hour work day - it was cut short due to rain. I was wet as can be but happy to be home to hang out with my beautiful girls - and hold my ten pounder. : )
Jake - sorry, no picture with this one!
Comments