7 pounds.....but still tiners

Germann Greetings. Kind of like Germann Grahams. Which is like Golden Grahams. But none of you were in my 8th grade English class so you have no idea what I'm talking about. If you were, you'd be saying "classic" right now. Ahem. Ok, well someone now weighs, that's right....7 pounds! Ayla had a trip to the dr today and weighed in at exactly that. How crazy is that? 7 pounds and that's a milestone. I think I once ate 7 pounds of cheese curds....oof. Anywho, it was another interesting day as Ayla wanted to see how many times she could spit up and scare mommy. But as I type, she's hanging out nursing with mommy right now and all is going well as we watch a PBS special with various musicians covering Paul Simon tunes. It's actually pretty sweet.
Today Ayla also got to hang out with Grandma Sue for most of the afternoon and into the evening as Ruth and I stole a nap while Grandma and her talked about the movie Transformers coming out.
Thursday will bring Ruth and Ayla's first trip to mommy/baby hour with other new moms and babies. Should be fun. So should seeing how things go tonight with sleeping. Wish us luck! : )
Germann Grahams - a full bowl
ps...the picture is actually from a few days ago of Grandma Sue and Ayla - the pictures are with my computer so they aren't the best I know. I'll try and post pictures loaded up from the digital camera more.
Comments