3 weeks (well, close...)


Today Ayla had her 3 week check up although a few days early. She is up to 6 lbs 12 1/2 oz, which is really good. She has also stretched out a bit up to 20 inches now. Watch out mom. : ) She was 18 1/2" at birth. So, she's growing, which is a good thing and everything else check out very well too. She's actually going back on Thursday for another weight check just to make sure things are still tracking up.

Later this afternoon mom and Ayla hung out with Ayla's Aunt Amy and cousin Degan - who is coming up on one year old!
She also had a later visit from Keith and Evan - who are already watching out for her right fellas?? : )

The picture is from this morning.

Comments

Keith Schaefer said…
I love you guys so much!

~Keith
Alyssa Eisler said…
Oh, goodness, I'll have to come visit as soon as I get some sleep! Ayla is SO STINKIN' CUTE!!

Popular Posts