Ayla: 14 years old?!
June 7, Ayla turned 14. So hard to believe! She has changed so much over the past year! She has grown so tall and thin and lovely. She doesn’t have a kid look to her anymore at all.




She is so bright and has so much depth. She thinks through things thoroughly and deeply. She asks awesome questions. She has an amazing singing voice that I could listen to all day long. She still likes to draw and decorates things with her Pasca pens. She loves playing Minecraft online with her friends Chey and Izzy.
She still struggles a fair amount with anxiety-especially after that last year and a half with COVID. But, man, she has conquered so many things. She wants to travel, be on Broadway, and live to see a changed world.
She is an amazing young woman and she and I have a relationship I am so thankful for. She is still our Cluski though!
Comments