First Day of School 21-22
I’m at the point again with this blog where I am so behind on posts that I am going to have to do a bunch of “catch-up” ones that will most likely be out of the order they happened. I figured I’d post the most recent and relevant one and then fill in the rest when I have a chance.



Zeke and his best friend, Weston. Heading to the bus stop!
Waiting at the bus stop!


School started early this year-August 23rd. It was Ayla’s first day of High school and her first day of in-person school in 18 months. It is also her first, and only, year at CHUMS. It was Zeke’s first day of Middle School and his first, and only, year at Patrick Marsh.
Zeke rode the bus for the first time. He also, unfortunately, had a sty in his eye which made his eye very irritated and light sensitive (as you see in the pictures.)
It was a stormy morning and it started pouring right after Zeke left. We couldn’t even take Ayla’s picture on the front porch per tradition, and had to settle for just inside the front door.
Zeke and his best friend, Weston. Heading to the bus stop!
Waiting at the bus stop!
Comments