Rosie!
In the fall of 2018 we had been looking into getting a second dog- a companion for lady. We hadn’t gotten very serious about it yet though. Then in late October we participated in the Carbon Cancer Walk for Research in honor of our friends the Sherbecks.







We showed up a little earlier than planned. When we arrived, one of the first group of people we encountered was Fetch, WI- the organization through which we adopted Lady. They had quite a few of their adoptable dogs out with them- perhaps to showcase, but I think also because dogs make people happy.
We spotted Rosie almost instantly and almost as instantly fell in love. Zeke played with her and scratched her and loved on her while Ayla and I were completing the longer walking route.
I think I contacted Fetch the next day and as soon as she was available for adoption we met her again, had her meet Lady, and adopted her in the first week of November.
She and Lady get along well and play pretty well together although Lady can be kind of a grouchy old woman towards Rosie.
Rosie is all sweetness and enthusiasm. She LOVES Ayla and Zeke. She has turned out to be quite the bundle of energy- we were told she was a low energy dog when we first met her. She is also very strong and very vocal- she makes us laugh like crazy and has been such an enjoyable addition to the Germann Clan!

Comments