Ruth here.

As we have mentioned before, Ayla is (practically) obsessed with the Arthur books and tv show. She very enthusiastically runs around our house singing the theme song. I thought I'd include the words to it followed by her version of it.

The real theme song:

Everyday when you're walking down the street, all the people that you meet have an original point of view.
And I say hey (HEY!) what a wonderful kind of day as we learn to work and play and get along with each other.
You got to listen to your heart, listen to the beat, listen to the rhythm, the rhythm on the street.
It's a simple message and it comes from the heart. Believe in yourself, that's the place to start.

Ayla's version:

Everyday when I'm walkin' down the street, ya body magically...
And I say hey (HEY!) what a wonnerful kind of day, lans to work and play and get along with each other.
You got to listen to your heart, listen to the beat, listen to the radium, the radium on the street.
It's a simple message and it comes from the harrrrrt, baleeee to see maself. It's a good place to starrrt.

She cracks me up. She is doing so great. Turning three has been good for her. There are some things that she used to find frustrating that she has kind of grown into. For example, she used to want to draw but felt limited by her lack of ability. Now she spends hours and hours by herself drawing... and you should see her pictures, they are so good. I'll post a picture of hers soon.
She is really learning to play on her own, be patient, express her needs. She is just so not a baby anymore, but really a kid!

Zeke continues to be a delight. He is sitting up and holding his head up more and more. He is very alert and likes to watch Ayla run around the house. He recently had his 4 month check up and was 13 pounds exactly and almost 25 inches long. He rolls over constantly, literally the second you lay him down he flips over. Makes for an interesting time trying to diaper him.

Ok, both are in bed and I should be too. Enjoy todays pics.

Comments

Grammy Pammy said…
I've been listening to the radium on the street too :D
aureo06 said…
Ayla's version of the theme song made me laugh out loud. How sweet!

Popular Posts