Terrace - Aug 18






As we've probably mentioned too many times now, one of the things that is a bit different this time around with having a baby is that Ruth and I haven't been scared to go out and do things - or overwhelmed with the thought of doing things. Funny how we really do change as people. Kids I guess are a good measure of that - or agents of change in general. One of the things that we did a few times this summer was go down to the farmer's market in downtown Madison - as noted in previous posts. It works well for us as many of you know Ruth works just off the square and a part of the Monona Terrace - good starting location. This particular day (in the pictures) was a Wednesday as there is also a smaller Wednesday farmer's market. While the market was busy per usual, the Terrace was EMPTY. Meaning we had a rooftop terrace with water fountains, a lake view and lots of running space mostly to ourselves. Zeke was in snooze mode by the time we got up there so Ruth and I had fun taking turns running around with Ayla. Not the best close up pics of the kids but I thought some of these were pretty neat with the capitol in the background.

Comments

Grammy Pammy said…
Thanks for the updates. I check the blog pretty much every day. So glad when there's an update. It's like a little visit. Love you all.

Popular Posts