Woppy




Hello to all on this fine, not-quite-so-hot Tuesday. I just wanted to post these pictures of Ayla this morning with her hair defying gravity. Usually she doesn't notice her hair, but when it gets kind of fluffy or messy from sleeping she suddenly realizes ther's something up there and grabs and pulls. You'd think that would be uncomfortable, but she doesn't seem to mind cuz she just keeps pulling. The picture with her head tilted to the side is showing off one of her new actions. She thinks she's being cute(which she is) she pulls her shoulder up to her ear and tilts her head like that and looks at you and smiles.

She is walking more and more. Yesterday she was in the hall and Jake and I were in the kitchen not really paying attention and in she walked, right past both of us and straight through out into the back hall like she was just up to her own business.

And of course her vocabulary changes every day. Yesterday she started saying "nummynummy" as she eats.

Today I was driving with her in the back seat and she started saying over and over," toe-toppy, go-copy, wo-woppy." Sometimes a poppy or puppy was thrown in there too. She likes words ending in "py" I guess.

A week from this Thursday we will be leaving Ayla for a full seven days and heading to Seattle. We are excited, but I get anxious when I think about being away from her for that long. We'll miss her so much.

Comments

Grammy Pammy said…
Thanks for the new posts. What a beautiful little person she is! I miss you (even though I just saw you a couple days ago). Take care. Hugs and kisses for all.
Awwww.... She's growing up so fast. Last time I saw her (Christmas!) she was just a shy little one.

Enjoying the updates! :) Miss you and lovey ou!
Trina said…
Yummy looks like waffles!
Dennis said…
nummynummy, now I am hungry again. Great pictures!

Popular Posts