mommy's new do




Hey all. Not much going on here. As a present to myself for Ayla's birthday I got a new do...what do ya think? I'm very happy with it. Ayla is doing well, hard to believe she is only a couple weeks away from turning 1! She is as busy as ever, so I don't have any good pictures of her because in all the ones we take she is a big moving blur. She is getting better and better at standing and walking with her walker. She talks a lot and is a total clown. She's so curious and interested in everything(usually the things she's not supposed to have) That's all for now.

Comments

aureo06 said…
Wow Ruth! That's a great hair cut. I really like it. :]
Trina said…
Love the hair ruth! Looks beautiful!
Grammy Pammy said…
Surprising, you look like Grandma Martin with your hair like that. And you are as beautiful as ever.

Popular Posts