Ayla Clewski






Yesterday I had the pleasure of watching Olivia-the daughter of my coworker Sam and his wife Jenny. She is 9 months old and her and Ayla were quite the combination. Ayla seemed kinda freaked out by her and definitely jealous whenever Olivia took her toys. At one point she even gave Olivia a small "shove" between the eyes.

Other than that, Ayla continues to amuse and baffle us. Today I took her socks off at bed time. She grabbed one and pushed it against her foot over and over seemingly frustrated that it wasn't staying on.

She is eating more and more like a big girl and is finally branching out a bit as far as her tastes go. I am thrilled!

The countdown to one year begins! So hard to believe. At times I honestly thought I wasn't gonna make it through this year. It has been a hard year, a wonderful year...

We love our girlie who has been lucky enough to pick up the nickname "Clewski" from her weirdo parents...poor kid isn't gonna know what her name is.

Comments

Grammy Pammy said…
Actually, "kluski" (and pronounced like "Clewski" is a Polish noodle. Very tasty. So maybe that's Ayla's Polish ancestry coming out.

Seems like a fine and adorable name for a sweet little girl.

Popular Posts