Happy April!




You know...One aspect of parenthood I will never get used to is the constant need to adjust , to be flexible, to roll with the punches. Ayla has been eating on this nice, neat schedule for a couple of months now. It was lovely. No guessing if she was hungry. Knowing what times of day you can go out and what times you need to be home...Knowing what to tell someone else if they are watching her for you...

But, no more. Out of the blue, everything breaks down...and here we are in adjustment mode. Let me just say that I don't like adjustment. I'm not good at it. I like routine. I like predictability. Call me boring, but I like comfort more than excitement.

Ah well, as Calvin's Dad would say..."It builds character."

Comments

Grammy Pammy said…
She's obviously hungry for fish. You need to take her out to fish fries :)