Last Day 6 and 9!
The last day of school was May 26. Last days always make me sad. They seem to make more apparent how quickly time is passing. Like I remember the first day of kindergarten for Zeke-which was not all that long ago-and now here he is, finishing 6th grade!







This picture is of Zeke waiting for the bus. I liked to watch him until he got on the bus each day. ❤️
I kept a countdown of weeks finished and weeks left since the very first week of school. Art embellishment by Zeke of course!
This was a strange and unique year. School started early, so it could end early because Sun Prairie is using the long summer to transition the school system to 2 high schools and 3 middle schools. The kids never end school in May! Even though the kids were both at new schools this year, they will both be again in the fall. Ayla moving on from CHUMS to Wast HS and Zeke from Patrick Marsh Middle School to Central Heights Middle School.
It was also unique because I had the whole year off. It was the first time ever that I was around to help the kids get ready and to see them off to school. I was sad to see it come to an end knowing that I’ll be back to work when the return to school.
Ayla wouldn’t let me take her picture on the last day of school so I asked her to send me some favorite pictures from *close to* the last day of school. I also included a picture from her last choir concert of the year.
This picture is of Zeke waiting for the bus. I liked to watch him until he got on the bus each day. ❤️
I kept a countdown of weeks finished and weeks left since the very first week of school. Art embellishment by Zeke of course!
Comments