Falling Behind Again!
I’m probably going to have to give up doing monthly updates as I can’t seem to keep up anymore. Today is May 31, which means Otto is closer to 10 months than 9 and I never posted an update for 9!







Almost 10 months finds Otto with 6 teeth, 4 on the top and his two bunny rabbit ones on the bottom. He does the sweetest, giant toothy grin. He was 18 pounds 5 ounces at his 9 month check up. He learned to army crawl and then pull up and then real crawl and is now walking along the edge of things and defying death at every turn. You cannot look away for a second! We’ve already had a few crash and booms. Life feels a lot busier and exhausting now that he’s on the move! He is also VERY difficult to change or dress.
He loves the vacuum. His hair is getting so long and fluffy. He uses his finger to pluck/twang his lower lip which I call “Robble Robble” because it sounds like he is saying “bobblebobble.”
We are plugging along with introducing solid foods. His favorites are sweet potato, banana, avocado, raspberries and blueberries.
He has slept through the night a few times, but I am not holding my breath that it will continue. I am skeptical of successes. Napping has been somewhat of a challenge with the dogs waking him up when they bark.
Comments