Halloween 2021
Halloween looking a little different for the third year in a row. Two years ago we got all that snow. Last year we were in quarantine. This year the kids are old enough that Jake and I stayed home and they went out by themselves with their friends. I’m a fan.


Zeke was a character from the game Five Nights at Freddie’s which he is obsessed with but of which Jake and I are not fans. He made his entire costume himself and worked so hard on it. It looked amazing but unfortunately didn’t hold up the best and had mostly fallen apart by the end of the evening. He was sorely disappointed. Zeke also whipped together the “Plushtrap” character (you can see in the picture) in like a half an hour and it sat out on the porch with the candy bowl. (So Jake and I didn’t even have to hand out candy!)






Ayla was a Minecraft endermen: head piece constructed and painted completely by her.
Zeke was a character from the game Five Nights at Freddie’s which he is obsessed with but of which Jake and I are not fans. He made his entire costume himself and worked so hard on it. It looked amazing but unfortunately didn’t hold up the best and had mostly fallen apart by the end of the evening. He was sorely disappointed. Zeke also whipped together the “Plushtrap” character (you can see in the picture) in like a half an hour and it sat out on the porch with the candy bowl. (So Jake and I didn’t even have to hand out candy!)

Comments