3 months!
Time is really flying now! Halloween is over and the stores are filled with all things Christmas.









Meanwhile, Otto is 3 months old!
He has all but given up his sweet newborn sound effects. But they have been replaced with even sweeter coos and goos. He is so engaged and the smiliest boy ever! He smiles with his whole body, I’ve never seen anything like it.
He seems to be changing so much right now. His verbal skills have increased tremendously and he has a lot to say! He will babble sweet little sounds at you when he’s happy, but when he’s upset you can tell from his tone that he’s complaining! He is drooling a ton and blowing spit bubbles. He is holding his head up much higher during tummy time and holding it up more independently when sitting with assistance. He clasps his two hands together in this cute, jolly-old-man kind of way. He even giggled for the first time this week!
We seem to be in a sleep regression which I have read is normal at this age. Our little “pretty good sleeper” is no longer that, and Jake and I are feeling it for sure! I’m thankful I have a broader perspective this time around!
Otto likes to lay on his activity mat, kick his little piano, and talk to his friends Crinklepoo, Rattle Cat, Bell Fox and Merv. I have been trying to take him out with me for one errand a week. I find it good for me to “challenge” myself in this way. Unfortunately it’s getting too cold and windy to take him for walks.
I just want to mention-for the sake of memory-that he still has some of his original long, dark hair that he was born with. But he also has really bad cradle cap and as that flakes off his hair has been coming out with it! So his original hair is kind of patchy but hopefully he doesn’t lose it completely because I just love it!
Comments