Summer 2018

I used to post pictures of the 4th of July because we usually go to the parade. The kids being a bit older now, they are less interested in parades and are going in more directions. 

This summer has been a wonderfully humid one, I am one of the rare people who enjoy the humidity. I love when summer feels like, well, summer. For the 4th this year it was just as it should be-so hot, and quite humid. And we did just as you should on the 4th- we went to the pool! Zeke brought his friend Weston- the two of them are practically attached at the hip this summer- and Ayla and I swam together and went down the water slides. Jake was there too and he enjoyed not having to get in the water except to check on Zeke every once in a while. The kids are so much more comfortable in the water than I was at their age-especially with water slides!

Later that evening we let off fire works with our neighbors/good friends the Tysons (Weston’s family.) Anyway, it was a great day and felt quintessentially summer!

I didn’t take any pictures on the day of the 4th but did take some a few days later just to record what the kids look like during summer of 2018. Enjoy!



 


Comments

Popular Posts