August 19 - one year later
This picture is from a year ago. As a year ago...
.....I started a new job at Christ Presbyterian Church in Madison.
.....I had a just over 3 year old girl who was very bright.
.....I had a just over 3 month old boy who didn't do much.
.....I had a beautiful wife, who was an amazing mommy to our kids.
.....I was thankful.
Today....
.....I have been at my job for officially one year and it's still challenging and fun.
.....I have a now over 4 year old starting Pre-School in just over 2 weeks. (oh my baby girl should NOT be this big!)
.....I have a 15 month old boy who is walking around the house, jabbering, sitting on his sister's head, playing cars and just got his first hair cut (oh those red tips!)
.....I have a wife who has become even more beautiful and a more amazing mommy to our kids.
.....I am incredibly grateful for God's blessings - though I don't say it enough.
Praying for another year of blessings - for all of you too!

Comments
Congrats on your happy life, my cousin.