30 Cents (you know, instead of my 2...)
Ok, well I didn't exactly follow up with pictures and videos did I? Day to day life seems to keep us well occupied I suppose. That and my focus other than the usual lately has been our front porch. I'll post some pictures soon but I've been in the process of getting rid of our old concrete one and putting on a new wood one.
That and since I'm officially old now (30 last week) and I'm not quite as spry as I use to be..haha. I had a nice birthday - thanks to those with well wishes. Ruth and Ayla made me a cake! The treat was getting to see Ayla eat her first real ice cream cone. I'll post a slideshow of that soon. Yes, slideshow...oooh. If you look on the right side of our blog you'll see a slideshow of when Ruth and Ayla were peeling corn. Nothing like corn in the summer! If you click on the picture(s) it should take you to a place that you can view them bigger.
Otherwise everyone is doing well. Ayla and Zeke are getting bigger everyday it seems. That and goofier as you can tell by the pictures. I suppose they get that from me. Although less now because I'm 30 of course. I feel very blessed to get to be this age and such a wonderful and beautiful family. :)
Comments