Right now Ayla is laying on the floor giggling, begging Jake not to "boop her belly." a common occurance around here and always fun to watch! I just wanted to share these pictures with you that Jake took of Ayla. The two of them made a valentine for me with these pictures and I just love them. I kinda think the one where she is just smiling(not sniffing) looks like my older sister Sarah as a kid.

In other news, we survived our first time of Ayla having the puke flu. Poor kiddo. And poor Daddy who had it first (and much worse.) Also, Ayla has just about conquered the potty. She pretty much just decided to do it one day! Ayla starts Kindermusik classes this week. We are all excited for that! Other than that, just trying to get through the end of winter. Reading lots of books, and talking about things we will do when it gets warm outside. :)

Comments

Popular Posts