April Showers






Happy Spring to All! It's not quite April yet, but it sure feels like it on this rainy Monday. Just thought I'd post some new pictures for ya. We are all doing well. We have been happy to get out a little bit in the last couple of weeks as the weather (finally) warms up. I got out on my new bike this past Saturday. Hallelujah! it was a wonderful thing!

Ayla continues to bring light to our lives.... changing a little every day. She is such a little person now. Sometimes I look at her and can't believe how much she doesn't look like a baby anymore.

Ayla has discovered pretzels. She loves them. She gets this little mischievous smile and very quietly asks for them. Very cute. She has started saying "hello" and "goodbye" (instead of hi and bubye) which of course is also very cute in her squeaky little voice. She jumps a lot. Just all around the room all the time. Especially when one of us gets home from being gone. It's her way of saying," Hey Dad, look what I can do!"

I painted her toenails for the first time the other day. What a little girl she is! So interested in anything I do or have. We took her swimming on Saturday morning at the Princeton Club. She loved it! I think she may be a swimmer some day. She talks about people swimming in the water all the time.

She also loves slides. We have a kid slide in our basement and she is constantly wanting to go down it. Also, I took a chance and bought her some sunglasses. She is our little sensitive kid... sensitive skin and eyes. I didn't think there was a chance in the world that she'd wear them, but it turns out she loves them!

Well, enjoy the pictures.

Comments

Grammy Pammy said…
Thanks for the update. I've been waiting for one (you'd think I lived on the other side of the world). Love the pictures. Hooray for Spring! Love you all.

Popular Posts