few and far between
Argh! I wish I was better at keeping up with blogging lately...for your sake and ours since we use this as a sort of scrap book of Ayla's early years. I'm sure it it somewhat the time of year which always seems to get busy with this or that(Happy Thanksgiving to all, by the way!) But also it is the fact that we are tired. Ayla does not stop moving or talking the entire day. By time she goes to bed Jake and I are ready to collapse...most nights we do. We are usually in bed by 8:30.
Today is my 30th birthday. We had such a great day. It snowed overnight and most of the day. We slept in, got McDonalds breakfast ( a person favorite of ours) and all bundled up and went outside to play in the snow( Jake shoveled.) We thought as long as we were all bundled up we might as well go cut down our Christmas tree....so we did! Did I mention that when I came downstairs first thing in the morning I found a brand new shiny bike waiting for me? Oh it was beautiful!! Jake is so good to me.
Anyway, enjoy some pictures. Ayla is so fun and funny and just wonderful. We love and enjoy her so much. She and Jake are the best birthday presents of all.
Just gotta mention, too that Ayla walked around this afternoon repeating over and over, "push the button...push the button." She's so goofy!

Comments
Belated of course.
I was gonna send you a card but alas I am like my daughter always late.
Sounds like it was a wonderful day