Waldvogels






Hello! We ARE catching up as slow as it may be. : ) Here are some pictures from our trip to Waldvogels a couple of weeks ago. Waldvogels is a pumpkin/fun farm near Beaver Dam. Ruth and I actually went there on our first date, now 8 years ago (Oct 29 - I STILL remember!) We haven't been back there quite a few years, so when my sister Amy called and asked to join her, Ayla's cousin Degan (gosh I'm sorry if I always spell his name wrong) and my Uncle Tim and Aunt Chris on a Sunday morning, we couldn't pass it upl It has changed quite a bit since we were there last and it has so many things to do! We took a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch, rode a train through the corn fields and best of all - fed the goats! Although I think Degan would say the slide was the best. : ) It was a bit chilly (windy) but we still had a fun time! Here are some pictures to start. I'm going to attempt to post a video of Ayla petting all the goats later.

Comments

Popular Posts