Ayla's vocab



Ayla is saying new words everyday. This morning she said "finger" and "tiger." Yesterday she said "bunny" and "turtle."

Here are a few of her funnier words right now.
"Eyes" or "I's" - letters. She calls all her letters eyes, like as a grouping of objects. "OOOOO! Eyes!"
"Mana" - melon. Now we know what REALLY fell from the sky in Moses' days.
"Fuppy"- fish. Apparently she finds fish endearing.
"F***" - Fork. HAHAHAHAHA! I can't help it! It's hilarious!
"Muk" - Milk.

Ayla is doing great! She had her 15 month check up this morning. She is 20# 12 oz. What a tiny peanut she is!

Also, she sang for the first time this week. I was singing to her and she sang back! It is the most precious sound!

Comments

Grammy Pammy said…
I thought it was pennies from heaven for you and me, but I was wrong. It's melon from heaven :)

Popular Posts