Cabin Time!

It has become a tradition that we head up to the cabin over Jake’s birthday/the Summer Solstice each year. This year was no different! 

We did most of the usual things: fishing off the pier, eating lots of junk food, watching movies, making campfires, with the exception of swimming and boating. Jake took the kayak out a few times, and Ayla once or twice, but we didn’t take out the motor boat at all(motor not working well) and I didn’t leave the pier on account of being pregnant and uncomfortable. I did, however, take a ton of naps!

Jake and I took a couple trips to the Fifield Grocery to buy polish sausages to grill out. Zeke bought legos and saved them to build up there, which kept him busy for about an hour. Everyday around 6pm a doe walked up the driveway and the dogs would go ballistic. They spent the rest of the time waiting and watching for it. Except when Rosie was sleeping in a bin.


























Comments

Popular Posts