(Un)Official First Day of School.
I thought for sure we would be back to in-person school by the new school year. Unfortunately the craziness continues.



Zeke started school in September 8. I completely forgot to take a first-day-of-school picture of him. I took these pictures of Ayla and Zeke sometime in Zeke’s first week of school so K guess we’ll just have to count it as close enough.

We decided to enroll Ayla in Jedi Virtual Academy so she work more independently since she showed us at the end of 7th grade how much she thrives in online school.
Zeke is doing virtual school through Northside, the being his LAST year at Northside. We are hoping at some point this year he will be back in the building for school.
Ayla started school on September 1. Jake managed to get a first-day-of-school picture of her. She is in 7th grade and would’ve moved up to CHUMS. The new school was another reason we decided to go with Jedi, so she wouldn’t have to navigate a new school, new teachers AND online schooling.
Zeke started school in September 8. I completely forgot to take a first-day-of-school picture of him. I took these pictures of Ayla and Zeke sometime in Zeke’s first week of school so K guess we’ll just have to count it as close enough.
Comments