Zeke is 8!
Ugh, I have a whole list of blogs that I've been wanting to post since last fall and-by golly-I am determined to do it...eventually. School (and my work) are done in 2 weeks and then maybe I'll get it done. But at least for now I don't want to wait TOO long to get this one done.





Zeke turned eight!! Holy cow!! Zeke is into Mario. And-as with everything else-when he likes something, he is borderline obsessed. And-as with everything else- he likes to dress up like the character.
Zeke is finishing up 2nd grade and has discovered the world of video games. He is still very much into drawing-comics specifically. He draws a dog comic called Zeus and Alex. He likes to read, snuggle, and has recently had to give up dairy because of ongoing tummy issues. That is a really random summation of All things Zeke, but I wanted to not overthink this and just get it posted.
Comments