Last day of school!!


Since school starts again in a few days, I guess I better get around to posting the kids' last day of school pictures!

For kindergarten Zeke had Mrs. Joanne Miller. He had a great year. He made lots of friends and generally enjoyed school.

For 3rd grade Ayla had Mrs. Amanda Kuehn. It was a difficult year. Ayla struggled with anxiety (mostly surrounding her food allergies) which became especially challenging right around Christmas. 

We also learned how mean kids can be. There were a few girls in Ayla's class who were especially cruel and seemed to choose Ayla as their target. Needless to say we all found relief with the arrival of summer! I do need to say how much Ayla worked to face her fears, as well as stand up for herself while still trying to show compassion. We are very proud of her for grappling through it all.





Comments

Brandy said…
So sorry she had to deal with that. :( kids are so mean.
Beautiful children! Wish we lived closer.

Popular Posts