still here!


Sorry to all you faithful blog checkers! It has been an interesting last couple of weeks. The kind that people assure you you will someday look back on and laugh...or maybe shutter. After Ayla's 4 month check up, she decided that she no longer wanted nighttime to be for sleeping, something she was doing ok at. I think she was going through a growth spurt, but then never shaped up when it was over. So besides many other things, Jake and I are very sleep deprived. I also think Ayla is working on a tooth, like I said before, and is uncomfortable because of it. We also finally made the official decision to get Ayla on formula and have had to fight a crying baby for the last two days(amazing how two days can feel like an eternity) to get her to eat. She's doing better today, though. She has officially learned to laugh and boy does she giggle sometimes....melts your heart. Also, Ayla is laying on a blanket on the floor right now playing in her "gym." I just went into the kitchen and came back out and she was on her belly! She's never rolled form back to belly before! She is also refining her "bbbbbbbb" sounds.
A few important hello's. to mom in Portland, Sarah in San Diego braving the fires, Grandpa Brown who sent us an anniversary card today that made me cry(can you believe our 6 year anniversary is Saturday?!). And a special THANKYOU to grandma G who has been staying at night to help us rest, we love you all.
Also, let me say this...since we are switching to formula, I will soon be able to eat anything I darn well please. I'm going out for pizza for my birthday and you're all invited. I went to Walgreens today and stared at the Christmas candy. ooooooooo
Comments