Too long and two years old

You may think we have abandoned the blog, but here we are!

We recently got an ipad and have been using it a lot more than the camera to take pictures, but haven't figured out how to upload the photos to this blog on it.

Someone I know turned two today! He's little and fuzzy, loves Thomas the tank Engine and the tah-tee. He's Zeke!

It is so cliche, but I just can't believe he's two already! I have to admit it makes me a little sad. I enjoy him so much the way he is- toddling around, the funny things he says. Rocking him and snuggling with him, singing to him...

So what can I say about Zeke these days? He still is a little guy. I remember Ayla seeming so old at age two. He still has a bit of baby to him. He has a bit of a lisp that adds to it (and is so cute!)

He is really into Thomas and most everything he got for his birthday was of the Thomas sort. He was soo excited. (thanks mana, papa and cousin caden!) He even ended his birthday going to bed in brand new Thomas pjs (thanks grammy Pammy and grandpa Joe!) He was so proud.

He loves, and I mean LOVES to swing. He likes to swing really high for such a little guy and as you push him higher and higher he will yell "MORE!" at you until you have to stop the swing and tell him to be a bit more polite. Then in a quiet little sing-song voice he will say, "more pleeeth."

He has recently learned how to ride Ayla's old tricycle (so Jake and I got him his own bike helmet for his birthday)

Miss Ayla is counting down the days until her 5th birthday and has had more than one breakdown because "everyone's birthday is before mine!" I think she thinks turning 5 means she will have all new powers and responsibilities. She will be done with preschool at the end of this week. We have decided to enroll her in kindergarten at Peace Lutheran School where she went to 4K. Anyway, end of a long day so I am going to go relax. I think I'll end with the same hope and promise to blog more often.

Comments

sarahmartin said…
You know, I remember turning four and thinking to myself, "Ah yes, now it begins". It frustrated me that I didn't immediately get promoted into the next Sunday School class and the like. I mean, I was four! Come on people, I'm growing up here! I appreciate Ayla carrying on the tradition of impatience to be big.
Kelly Seelow said…
Oh my goodness! Could your kids get more adorable??!! Happy Birthday to your baby! Happy Mothers Day Ruth!! Love you!

Popular Posts