Update: A-Z
Man. We simply can't seem to keep up! The kids are both asleep (for the moment) and I am sitting here cross-eyed, trying to keep myself awake... and it's only 7:55!!
Let's see... what can I say to update you?
Ayla: Ayla is quite something. She is very much into dressing up and dancing. So much so that we have a lot of drama about it lately. We find ourselves in the middle of quite a few little arguments about what dress Ayla want's to wear, about what's pretty and what matches. I didn't think I'd be having these arguments quite yet! Many times when you ask her to do something her response is that she can't because she "just has to dance!!!"
She is loving the art stuff she got for Christmas (thanks Grammy Pammy and Grandpa Joe!) and spends a lot of time drawing. She is very into veggietales and is also starting to write more. Now she can write "mommy" "daddy" "papa" and her name.
Zeke: Zeke is a clown. Always smiley and trying to make you smile. He does this very cute little lean to the side and give you a sly smile thing that is just so adorable. He gets around quickly and babbles a lot. Still always saying "ma ma ma ma ma" He seems to prefer that or the "G" sound. He waves bubye now and is enjoying diced avocado, cheerios and puffs. He is always doing this funny little curl with his tongue (see picture). I think he is feeling his new teeth.
Comments