digger!
ok...so, a post per month...not so hot. Too bad too cause we have lots of pictures and such to share. But it took a pretty solid digger by Ayla to get another post I guess. Honestly, Ruth's at work so I want to post them for her, but the rest of you can send your sympathies too - if you must! So, Ayla was just running down the sidewalk having lots of fun and her feet just caught a little too much. The fall was progressive - knees to hands to NOSE to head. As you can see, her poor little nose took the blunt of it. It didn't look too bad last night but this morning the damage showed. Yes, I know it's not that bad - but hey, she's 2 and she's my little girl so back off! : ) For the record - this morning - she woke up in an incredibly good mood - and has been more happy seeming that in a few days! In the pictures you can see her smile. Maybe a good bonk will do that? I would recommend a different method though. Anyway,back to eating our "praisins" (raisin bran) right now.
Comments
Here aer some hugs and kisses from Grandpa - xoxo