Delight


As I look at these pictures of me and Ayla (taken yesterday) I am amazed at what a kid she looks like. I was thinking today that we have a toddler(!), not a baby now.
If I was to be honest and up-to-date every time I posted, I would say the exact same thing in each one: Ayla is a delight. She is one of the best things ever! I love her more and more each day and am thankful for her in our life. She enriches every moment of it. She is truly a gift.
See, If I posted that over and over you may find yourself getting a bit sick to the stomach. But it's how I feel. I'm bursting with it. I love hearing Ayla's new words every day, seeing her play with and discover her toys... getting to play with her(I LOVE that she's big enough now that we can play together! I love playing tea and coloring the best. A lot of times Ayla's done coloring and you'll find me just sitting there working away at some masterpiece-today I drew a grey bunny and a brown squirrel) Showing her new things and seeing what she thinks. This morning I took her to Animart (a local pet store) She was ECSTATIC! She laughed and laughed at the "buoys" (birdies) and loved the "fishies."
So I guess that's all for now. Just thought I'd share. :)
Comments