Fall-ing Behind
Hello! We were on a roll there for a week with the blog! And now, we have Fall-en behind again - pardon the obvious pun. : ) There's been lots of activity in the Germann household over the last few weeks and here's my attempt to catch up a bit. Over 2 weeks back now, Ruth, Ayla and I played hooky (well I did) as we went to Eagle, WI as we do every Fall for the last 6 years. There is a great little diner there we visit and then hike the Stute Farm property- an old Wisconsin farm - buildings, hiking trails, etc that we pretty much have all to ourselves when we're there. Ayla enjoyed her breakfast and seems pretty comfortable on the hike - she fell asleep! I carried her around in our Kelty Kids backpack carry thing a ma jinger - that's the official term. In the pictures you'll see how beautiful the day was and also Ayla's first encounter with milkweed! Coming next - our trip to Waldvolgel's Pumpkin Farm. After that - our trip to Michigan. Stay tuned : )
Comments