on the move??


Hi! It's Jake. You're ol pal. : ) I haven't done a blog in quite some time so I thought I'd give it a whirl again. The new year has been a fun one so far. I must say, I just really enjoy my wife and my daughter and being home and around them. Sometimes when I'm gone it's like I can't get home from work, etc fast enough. Lately when I get home she's been finishing up a nice meal of carrots, green beans, and I'm not sure what else.....Ruth handles that department!
Ayla is on the move and jabbering all the time. : ) All mighty 15 pounds of her now rolls as she wishes, over and over And as you see in the pictures, she's been getting up on her and hands and knees and rockin'. Who really knows if she'll crawl in a couple weeks or couple months though!
As I write she would like to say "eh eh eh eh eh, da da da da bbbbb, phhhh, ah ooo eh eheh...spit...eh da....or something like that. She's actually trying with all of her might to go forward but hasn't quite figured that out yet. : )
She's as smiley and active as ever, and...shhhh...even sleeping better lately too. Which means we have too! Now it's back to the crazy playing time! : ) Hope you are all doing as well as can be.
Comments